After much anticipation, we will be opening the Club on Thursday, July 2nd starting at 9:00 AM by appointment only. We will operate at 25% capacity.
We have streamlined the booking process and rolled out an app to make gym time / workout / class bookings contactless.
What does this mean for Members?
- Memberships resume effective July 1st so that members can book their workout time using the app (see below for more info on booking and dues).
- Personal Training will resume.
- Limited classes will resume (outdoors) and will be live-streamed (both options at no added cost to members).
- Our batting cages are open for members and non-members (walk-ins accepted).
- The Club and Turf will be following CDC guidelines for sanitizing and social distancing (see below for more info).
- Masks are required to be worn, by everyone, upon entering the facility and walking or sitting in the facility however they are not required while working out.
Our hours are as followed (until further notice):
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- July 4th Hours are 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Ways to Book Individual Gym Time
1. Mobile App (preferred method)
Download our mobile app to get the best and fastest booking experience. Reserve and manage your virtual classes!
For instructions on how to set up the app, click here.
2. Call us (908) 272-3900 (during business hours)
We’re Doing it Right!
During the closure, we’ve made several operational and spacial improvements as well as reconfigured the facility to adhere to social distancing guidelines with round the clock cleaning and disinfecting. We’ve spaced out equipment, marked social distancing zones, purchased new dumbbells and other equipment and replaced the carpet in the Ab Area with rubber flooring. We’ve repainted the floors and touched up the walls throughout the facility. We’ve also repurposed our spin studio and equipped it with machines to specifically work the lower body.
Q: Will I be charged my Membership Dues?
A: As we have been given the green light to open (by appointment only) for individual training/workouts, membership dues will resume effective July 1st. We will be livestreaming classes (included in membership dues) for those who wish to continue working out with our amazing instructors. If you would like to continue your suspension, at no charge, please click below to request continued suspension. We fully understand and have attempted to make the process of continued suspension contactless.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions or suggestions, please share with us. We are open to hear feedback.Together we are stronger and look forward to seeing you at the Club.