Click on one of the buttons below to update your Membership Status or scroll down to read about how we’re keeping members and staff safe.
[callout] After much anticipation . . . we will be opening our gym, for members, on Tuesday, September 1st at 5:00 AM! [/callout]
What should Members expect?
- In accordance with the new executive order for gym re-opening capacity restrictions, all members must reserve their gym time using our MindBody app (details below). We have streamlined the booking process and rolled out an app to make gym time / workout / class bookings contactless.
- Masks are required to be worn, by everyone, upon entering the facility, working out, walking or sitting in the facility.
- Members must follow the directional signs and temperatures will be taken upon each entry.
- Memberships have resumed so that members can book their workout time using the app. See additional details below.
- Personal Training will continue as per state mandated guidelines.
- We are working on a revised class schedule in accordance with the state mandates and will communicate as it becomes available.
- We are following CDC guidelines for sanitizing and social distancing (see below for more info).
Additional and/or changes to these mandates may follow. We will update our site, as more information becomes available from the state. We can’t WAIT to see you!
Our hours starting September 1, 2020 will be back to our normal,
- Monday – Thursday, 5:00 AM – 10:00 PM (last appointment is 9PM)
- Friday, 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM (last appointment is 8PM)
- Saturday – Sunday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (last appointment is 4PM)
Ways to Book Workout Time
1. Mobile App (preferred method): Download our mobile app to get the best and fastest booking experience. Reserve and manage your virtual classes!
2. Call us at (908) 272-3900
We’re Doing it Right!
During the closure, we’ve made several operational and spacial improvements as well as reconfigured the facility to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Inside the Club
Q: Will I be charged my Membership Dues?
A: Memberships have resumed so members can book their workout time using the MindBody app.
Q: Can I unsuspend my membership so I may use the gym?
A: Absolutely! Click the button below to get started.
Q: Can I suspend my membership?
A: Yes. We can suspend your membership at no cost to you, just click on the button below. We fully understand and have attempted to make the process of continued suspension contactless.
Q: What if I already submitted a membership suspension?
A: You do not need to take any further action.